Provide better end-user device support to a remote workforce:
- Remain compliant while purchasing, deploying, supporting, and decommissioning devices.
- Save time and resources during device deployment while providing a high-quality experience to remote end users.
- Build a set of capabilities that will let you support different use cases.
- Zero-touch is more than just deployment. This is more difficult than turning on a tool and provisioning new devices to end users.
- Consider the entire user experience and device lifecycle to show value to the organization. Don’t forget that you will eventually need to touch the device.
Impact and Result
Approach zero-touch provisioning and patching from the end user’s experience:
- Align your zero-touch approach with stakeholder priorities and larger IT strategies.
- Build your zero-touch provisioning and patching plan from both the asset lifecycle and the end-user perspective to take a holistic approach that emphasizes customer service.
- Tailor deployment plans to more easily scope and resource deployment projects.