- Jon Arnold, Principal, J Arnold & Associates
- Varun Bersain, Lead Consultant, BT India
- Jeff Braybrook, Director of Collaboration, Shared Services Canada
- Lawrence Byrd, Technology Evangelist, TokBox
- Rebekah Carter, Technology Journalist, UC Today
- Anthony Cosentino, Google Collaboration Specialist, Cogeco Cable
- Tom Hibbs, Account Executive, Healthcare in Canada
- Kevin Kieller, Co-Founder, enableUC
- Jennifer MacLean, Director of Collaboration, Ngen Canada
- Russ Newton, Collaboration Specialist, Genesis Integration Inc.
- Chris Palermo, Global Collaboration Sales GMT & Strategy Specialist, Cisco
- Rohan Singh, Collaboration and Networking Manager, Pathway Vet Alliance
- A special thank-you to 1 anonymous contributor
- Exploring the enterprise collaboration marketspace is difficult. The problem with finding a suitable collaboration tool is that there are many ways to collaborate, with just as many tools to match.
- Info-Tech’s "three C’s of collaboration" model offers a method to pinpoint the desired collaboration, matched with a list of key vendors in that specific space.
Impact and Result
- The result is not only a method to find your best-fit collaboration tool and how to implement it but also a broader understanding of the enterprise collaboration marketspace – including a current-state assessment and a list of future trends.
Talk to an Analyst
Our analyst calls are focused on helping our members use the research we produce, and our experts will guide you to successful project completion.
Book an Analyst Call on this topic.
You can start as early as tomorrow morning. Our analysts will explain the process in your first call.
Get advice from a subject matter expert.
Each call will focus on explaining the material and helping you to plan your project, interpret and analyze the results of each project step, and setting the direction for your next project step.