Unlock 2020 Enterprise Collaboration Tools: Market Trends and Buyer’s Guide
Get Instant Access
2020 Enterprise Collaboration Tools: Market Trends and Buyer’s Guide
Enterprise collaboration is a confusing marketspace. Use Info-Tech’s methods to avoid making expensive mistakes.
- Exploring the enterprise collaboration marketspace is difficult. The problem with finding a suitable collaboration tool is that there are many ways to collaborate, with just as many tools to match.
- Info-Tech’s "three C’s of collaboration" model offers a method to pinpoint the desired collaboration, matched with a list of key vendors in that specific space.
Impact and Result
- The result is not only a method to find your best-fit collaboration tool and how to implement it but also a broader understanding of the enterprise collaboration marketspace – including a current-state assessment and a list of future trends.
2020 Enterprise Collaboration Tools: Market Trends and Buyer’s Guide Research & Tools
Start here – read the Executive Brief
Narrow down the type of desired collaboration and find a list of key vendors in that specific space.
1. Where we came from
Discover how the enterprise collaboration marketspace evolved.
2. Where we are today
Understand the enterprise collaboration marketspace’s current state.
3. Where we are going
Explore future trends of the enterprise collaboration marketspace.
4. Buyer’s guide
Follow Info-Tech’s methods to find and implement a best-fit collaboration tool.
Info-Tech Research Group is the world’s fastest-growing information technology research and advisory company, proudly serving over 30,000 IT professionals.
We produce unbiased and highly relevant research to help CIOs and IT leaders make strategic, timely, and well-informed decisions. We partner closely with IT teams to provide everything they need, from actionable tools to analyst guidance, ensuring they deliver measurable results for their organizations.
What Is a Blueprint?
A blueprint is designed to be a roadmap, containing a methodology and the tools and templates you need to solve your IT problems.
Each blueprint can be accompanied by a Guided Implementation that provides you access to our world-class analysts to help you get through the project.
Talk to an Analyst
Our analyst calls are focused on helping our members use the research we produce, and our experts will guide you to successful project completion.
Book an Analyst Call on This Topic
You can start as early as tomorrow morning. Our analysts will explain the process during your first call.
Get Advice From a Subject Matter Expert
Each call will focus on explaining the material and helping you to plan your project, interpret and analyze the results of each project step, and set the direction for your next project step.
- Jon Arnold, Principal, J Arnold & Associates
- Varun Bersain, Lead Consultant, BT India
- Jeff Braybrook, Director of Collaboration, Shared Services Canada
- Lawrence Byrd, Technology Evangelist, TokBox
- Rebekah Carter, Technology Journalist, UC Today
- Anthony Cosentino, Google Collaboration Specialist, Cogeco Cable
- Tom Hibbs, Account Executive, Healthcare in Canada
- Kevin Kieller, Co-Founder, enableUC
- Jennifer MacLean, Director of Collaboration, Ngen Canada
- Russ Newton, Collaboration Specialist, Genesis Integration Inc.
- Chris Palermo, Global Collaboration Sales GMT & Strategy Specialist, Cisco
- Rohan Singh, Collaboration and Networking Manager, Pathway Vet Alliance
- A special thank-you to 1 anonymous contributor
End-User Computing Applications Map
Search Code: 93522
Last Revised: July 27, 2020
TAGS:collaboration tools, adoption, onboarding, artificial intelligence, implement, project journey, categorize, requirements, capabilities, three c’s, providers, Microsoft, cisco, slack, zoom, IBM, google, communication, coordination, content management, project management, team collaboration, web conferencing, enterprise content management, file sync and share