- Securing data is no longer as simple as implementing a set of controls around a specific application and database.
- Sensitive and high-risk data now lives in various repositories both in and out of the organization, in both on-prem and cloud environments.
- Layer in the process of exchanging data and ensuring secure transfer of this information while keeping it accessible, and the challenge becomes increasingly complex.
- A modern data security strategy must protect data through the entire data lifecycle.
- Data security efforts must be business-focused, with multi-layered defense, while extending to all data sources.
Impact and Result
- An understanding of what the compliance obligations for the organization are, and how the security controls in place ensure full adherence.
- An overview of technical and supporting process controls to evaluate and implement in order to enhance data security.
- A prioritized set of data security initiatives based on cost, effort, and compliance and business risk values.
After each Info-Tech experience, we ask our members to quantify the real-time savings, monetary impact, and project improvements our research helped them achieve. See our top member experiences for this blueprint and what our clients have to say.
Average $ Saved
Average Days Saved