- Constant changes and amendments to the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) make it unclear what needs to implemented.
- Organizations are unclear on how to operationalize the anticipated increase in data requests from customers or consumers.
- Subject Access Requests are the most critical element of CCPA.
- Build structured data flows. There are many ways to make data flow diagrams. The Info-Tech approach is to use structured swim lanes vs. the historically unorganized visuals.
- The effort to identify a subject’s applied regulation is not worth the effort: accept all Subject Access Requests regardless of jurisdiction.
Impact and Result
This blueprint will help you understand CCPA requirements for responding to data subjects or California residents:
- Formalize your business-wide operationalization of CCPA.
- Understand the risk of CCPA non-compliance.
- Expand subject request processes to all of your data subjects .
After each Info-Tech experience, we ask our members to quantify the real-time savings, monetary impact, and project improvements our research helped them achieve. See our top member experiences for this blueprint and what our clients have to say.
Average $ Saved
Average Days Saved
Fleet Feet Sports
DCI Marketing Inc