- Data management is challenging at the best of times but managing assets that change on a daily basis are difficult without automation and a good asset tool.
- For organizations moving beyond basic hardware inventory, knowing what to look for to prepare for future processes seems impossible.
- Using price as the leading criteria or just as an add-on to your ITSM solution may frustrate your efforts, especially if managing complex licensing is part of your mandate.
- If the purchase is happening independent of process design or review, it’s easy to end up with a solution that doesn’t fit your environment.
- The complexity of your environment should be a significant factor in choosing an IT asset management solution.
- Imagining the possibilities and understanding the differences between IT asset tools will drive you to the right solution for long term gain in managing dynamic assets.
Impact and Result
- Regardless of whether your IT environment is on-premises, in the cloud, or a complex hybrid of the two, knowing where your asset funds are allocated is key to right-sizing costs and reducing risks of non-compliance or lost assets.
- Choosing the right tools for the job will be key to your success.
Talk to an Analyst
Our analyst calls are focused on helping our members use the research we produce, and our experts will guide you to successful project completion.
Book an Analyst Call on this topic.
You can start as early as tomorrow morning. Our analysts will explain the process in your first call.
Get advice from a subject matter expert.
Each call will focus on explaining the material and helping you to plan your project, interpret and analyze the results of each project step, and setting the direction for your next project step.