- Data management is challenging at the best of times but managing assets that change on a daily basis are difficult without automation and a good asset tool.
- For organizations moving beyond basic hardware inventory, knowing what to look for to prepare for future processes seems impossible.
- Using price as the leading criteria or just as an add-on to your ITSM solution may frustrate your efforts, especially if managing complex licensing is part of your mandate.
- If the purchase is happening independent of process design or review, it’s easy to end up with a solution that doesn’t fit your environment.
- The complexity of your environment should be a significant factor in choosing an IT asset management solution.
- Imagining the possibilities and understanding the differences between IT asset tools will drive you to the right solution for long term gain in managing dynamic assets.
Impact and Result
- Regardless of whether your IT environment is on-premises, in the cloud, or a complex hybrid of the two, knowing where your asset funds are allocated is key to right-sizing costs and reducing risks of non-compliance or lost assets.
- Choosing the right tools for the job will be key to your success.
After each Info-Tech experience, we ask our members to quantify the real-time savings, monetary impact, and project improvements our research helped them achieve. See our top member experiences for this blueprint and what our clients have to say.
Average Days Saved