- There is a growing gap between the competencies organizations have been focused on developing and what is needed in the future.
- Employees have been left to drive their own development with little direction or support and without the alignment of development to organizational needs.
- The pace of change in today’s environment demands new competencies while making others obsolete, and IT is challenged with keeping up with upskilling employees.
- Organizations position development as employee-owned, yet employees still feel like their needs aren’t being met, and many leave as a result.
- Development needs to be employee-owned and manager-supported but also organization-informed to ensure that it meets the organization’s needs.
- Today, operating environments change quickly, and organizations need to develop the competencies employees need both today and in the future.
Impact and Result
- Design employee development plans that build the competencies the organization and IT department need both today and in the future.
- Equip managers and build program support to foster continuous learning and development.
- Connect the right development opportunity to the right employee through an effective development planning process.
After each Info-Tech experience, we ask our members to quantify the real-time savings, monetary impact, and project improvements our research helped them achieve. See our top member experiences for this blueprint and what our clients have to say.
Average Days Saved