Leave spreadsheets behind and move to Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) to increase competitiveness through improved planning, budgeting, forecasting, and strategic agility.
- EPM is not just about budgeting. While financial planning is often the catalyst for investment in an EPM tool, the benefits go far beyond that; resource allocation, financial reporting, disclosure and close, revenue management, pricing and profitability optimization, etc. Determine your requirements and look for the best fit.
- EPM trends – What’s important to you? The EPM marketplace continues to innovate and evolve, with a growing demand for cloud-based offerings, mobile applications, advanced workflow, and project management integration. Decide what is important for your organization.
- Understand the vendor landscape. Product functionality is only part of the equation when determining the right partner. Finding a vendor who is financially sound, well referenced, and has a solid implementation and support track record is just as critical.
- Understand what’s possible with today’s EPM. Our look at the capabilities offered by today’s leading EPM solutions will provide a holistic market overview.
- Review the EPM players. Get acquainted with the leading vendors in the EPM space and their unique approaches to development, testing, and deployment trends and practices.
- Create your criteria based on your unique planning and strategy needs. Ensure the solution you choose supports the unique needs of your organization by creating evaluation criteria using our research.
- Leverage the expertise of our analysts. Schedule a call to engage with our analysts who have conducted the information gathering and assessments of the EPM marketplace.
Talk to our analyst about this research
Be recognized for your expertise! Participate in an expert interview with one of our analysts and we will acknowledge your contribution in an upcoming publication.
Each interview lasts approximately 30 minutes to 1 hour and provides you with the opportunity to share your best practices, opinions, tools or templates with your peers.