Get Instant Access
to This Blueprint

Enterprise Architecture icon

Create Stakeholder-Centric Architecture Governance

Improve benefits from your enterprise architecture efforts.

  • Traditional enterprise architecture management (EAM) caters to only 10% – the IT people, and not to the remaining 90% of the organization.
  • EAM practices do not scale well with the agile way of working and are often perceived as "bottlenecks” or “restrictors of design freedom.”
  • The organization scale does not justify a full-fledged EAM with many committees, complex processes, and detailed EA artifacts.

Our Advice

Critical Insight

Architecture is a competency, not a function. Project teams, including even business managers outside of IT, can assimilate “architectural thinking.”

Impact and Result

Increase business value through the dissemination of architectural thinking throughout the organization. Maturing your EAM practices beyond a certain point does not help.


Create Stakeholder-Centric Architecture Governance

1. Start here

Improve benefits from your enterprise architecture efforts through the dissemination of architecture thinking throughout your organization.


Member Testimonials

After each Info-Tech experience, we ask our members to quantify the real-time savings, monetary impact, and project improvements our research helped them achieve. See our top member experiences for this blueprint and what our clients have to say.

8.0/10


Overall Impact

$3,099


Average $ Saved

4


Average Days Saved

Client

Experience

Impact

$ Saved

Days Saved

Segal

Guided Implementation

8/10

$2,479

5

Helmerich & Payne, Inc.

Guided Implementation

8/10

$3,719

2


About Info-Tech

Info-Tech Research Group is the world’s fastest-growing information technology research and advisory company, proudly serving over 30,000 IT professionals.

We produce unbiased and highly relevant research to help CIOs and IT leaders make strategic, timely, and well-informed decisions. We partner closely with IT teams to provide everything they need, from actionable tools to analyst guidance, ensuring they deliver measurable results for their organizations.

Member Rating

8.0/10
Overall Impact

$3,099
Average $ Saved

4
Average Days Saved

After each Info-Tech experience, we ask our members to quantify the real-time savings, monetary impact, and project improvements our research helped them achieve.

Read what our members are saying

What Is a Blueprint?

A blueprint is designed to be a roadmap, containing a methodology and the tools and templates you need to solve your IT problems.

Each blueprint can be accompanied by a Guided Implementation that provides you access to our world-class analysts to help you get through the project.

Talk to an Analyst

Our analyst calls are focused on helping our members use the research we produce, and our experts will guide you to successful project completion.

Book an Analyst Call on This Topic

You can start as early as tomorrow morning. Our analysts will explain the process during your first call.

Get Advice From a Subject Matter Expert

Each call will focus on explaining the material and helping you to plan your project, interpret and analyze the results of each project step, and set the direction for your next project step.

Visit our COVID-19 Resource Center and our Cost Management Center
Over 100 analysts waiting to take your call right now: 1-519-432-3550 x2019