- Business architecture, including value stream and business capability models, is the tool you need to reposition your organization for post-COVID-19 success.
- Your business architecture model represents your strategic business components. It guides the development of all other architectures to enable new and improved business function.
- Evaluating your current business architecture, or indeed rebuilding it, creates a foundation for facilitated discussions and target state alignment between IT and the senior C-suite.
- New projects and initiatives during COVID-19 must evolve business architecture so that your front-line workers and your customers are supported through the resolution of the pandemic. Specifically, your projects and initiatives must be directly traced to evolving your architecture.
- Business architecture anchors downstream architectural iterations and initiatives. Measure business capability enablement results directly from projects and initiatives using a business architecture model.
- Focus on your most disruptive, game-changing innovations that have been on the backburner for some time. Here you will find the ingredients for post-pandemic success.
Impact and Result
- Craft your business architecture model, aligned to the current climate, to refocus on your highest priority goals and increase your chances of post-COVID-19 excellence.
After each Info-Tech experience, we ask our members to quantify the real-time savings, monetary impact, and project improvements our research helped them achieve. See our top member experiences for this blueprint and what our clients have to say.
Average $ Saved
Average Days Saved