Use this tool to:
- Conduct a deeper analysis of top risks.
- Determine specific probability and financial impact values to communicate the severity of the risk in the expected cost.
- Identify the maximum financial impact that the risk event may inflict.
- Assess the effectiveness of multiple risk responses for each risk event.
- Determine how proposed risk events will change the probability of occurrence and financial impact of the risk event.
- Incorporate risk proximity into your cost-benefit analysis of risk responses.
- Illustrate how spending decisions will impact the expected cost of the risk event over time.