The sole purpose of prototyping is to gain confidence in an idea. You need to demonstrate that the need for the solution and its potential benefit are real. Use this template to identify the assumptions you will be testing and plan multiple iterations of prototyping.
This workbook will guide you through all phases of prototyping. Use it to document:
- The major opportunity, need, or problem that the innovative idea addresses.
- A consolidated persona of the typical end user.
- A typical user's journey with the ideated solution.
- A project charter to plan for prototyping and keep the team's efforts on track.
- The ideal testing environment and user cohort for each prototype iteration.
- Key feedback and action items to address with the next iteration of your prototype.
Documenting prototyping plans and feedback will help refine subsequent iterations and develop a strong business case for the solution.