Traditional vendor management approaches are still important for organizations to develop and maintain. But exponential relationships bring new challenges:
- A shift from managing technology service agreements to managing business capability agreements.
- Increased vendor access to intellectual property, confidential information and customers.
IT leaders must adapt traditional vendor management capabilities in order to successfully lead this change.
Partnering with external vendors should not be undertaken lightly as it can significantly impact the risk profile of the organization. Use this research to:
- Assess your readiness to take on the new types of vendor relationships that will help you succeed
- Identify where you need to build your capabilities in order to manage risk and drive outcomes in exponential value partnerships
- Successfully manage outcomes, financials, risk and relationships in complex vendor partnerships.