Get Instant Access
To unlock the full content, please fill out our simple form and receive instant access.
Once a few ideas have been successfully prototyped and approved as projects, you can start formalizing innovation. Begin by designing and implementing improvements to the innovation process, and keep momentum by increasing overall employee innovation engagement.
Use the activities in this phase to:
- Improve and formalize the IT-led innovation process and assign accountability and responsibility for each process step.
- Create an action plan to implement process improvements and select metrics to measure success.
- Identify program components that will improve the overall culture of innovation within your IT department.
- Create an action plan to implement the innovation program and select metrics to measure success.
- Leverage Info-Tech's quick-win tactics for increasing the level of innovation in IT.
As your innovation capability matures, the business will take notice. IT will be viewed as both a source of innovation and a credible innovation facilitator.