AI, ML, and IT automation are becoming a necessity for managing complex organizations, enabling speed and agility of response. AI can potentially streamline most IT operations processes. However, managers need a plan to deploy AI capabilities.
Use this blueprint to:
- Analyze the maturity of your IT operations practices before adopting automation.
- Align AIOps use cases with your objectives to help you decide which practices (and which processes within those practices) will get the most benefit from AI technology.
- Assess the necessary skills and resources gaps to define what you can do in house and what should be outsourced.
- Take a step-by-step approach to first pick the low-hanging fruit.
- Make short-term and long-term plans for adopting automation technology and develop a roadmap to get you there.