RETIRED CONTENT

Please note that the content on this page is retired. This content is not maintained and may contain information or links that are out of date.

A PC's purchase price accounts for only 20% of its Total Cost of Ownership (TCO). To reduce cost over the PC lifecycle, target the remaining 80%. To do so, follow Info-Tech's steps for deployment and management of corporate PCs.

Step One: Develop a Deployment Strategy

While procurement is often an obvious part of the decision process, deployment of the hardware to the actual user desktop can easily be overlooked until long after decisions have been made.

Related Content

Hide Details

Search Code: 6395
Published: March 3, 2009
Last Revised: March 3, 2009

Social

Get Access

Get Instant Access
To unlock the full content, please fill out our simple form and receive instant access.