This phase of the blueprint, Create a Design for Process Improvements, will involve designing the future state for the process, directly drawing from the conclusions that were completed in the analysis phase. Drawing inputs from the analysis and referring to the root-cause formula for direction, all the pains and gains will be addressed and used to identify potential solution ideas. This phase will take you through the following activities:
- Identify potential solution ideas.
- Cluster and refine ideas to generate solution options.
- Identify the value-added steps in the process.
- Review pains, gains, and sustains.
- Present solutions to stakeholders.
- Review and discuss conclusions from analysis.