Access this Note and more by filling out your information.
When you register you will also receive:
- A Free Trial Membership which provides additional free research and help on your projects
- Access to survey data, contribute to our research, community involvement and much more
Social collaboration tools are here to stay, but many organizations are unsure of how to integrate social tools with existing team workflows. This storyboard will elaborate on how to use social tools (and more traditional tools) for employee-to-employee collaboration and identify the key benefits of matching collaboration platforms to team activities, by helping you:
- Understand employee-to-employee collaboration and how it builds team effectiveness.
- Develop a strategy for enabling collaboration solutions by matching your organization’s collaboration patterns with specific tool sets.
- Understand the market trends, major vendors, and feature sets for collaboration tools.
- Foster a culture that encourages the use of collaboration tools.
Managers must recognize that social tools are powerful enablers of knowledge-sharing and productivity in the age of the highly mobile, team-oriented workforce. This research will help you craft a forward-looking strategy for enterprise collaboration.