Access this Premium Resource and more by filling out your information.
When you register you will also receive:
- A Free Trial Membership which provides additional free research and help on your projects
- Access to survey data, contribute to our research, community involvement and much more
Enterprises are dependent on vendors to obtain IT hardware, software and services. The Vendor Management process includes the identification, selection, contracting with, and ongoing management of vendors or suppliers, and is an essential part of the IT management process.
Vendor Management has four steps:
Plan the Purchase.
Identify Vendor Candidates.
Select the Preferred Vendor.
When you have completed these steps, you will have a solid understanding of what actions you should take when selecting vendors. Unless otherwise described, most organizations should use the OptimizeIT tools in this section.
Tools included in this bundle:
- Proposal Evaluation Tool
- Proposal Receipt Template
- Purchase Strategy Tool
- Purchase Requirement and Specification Checklist
- Purchasing Policy Template
- Requets for Information Template
- Request for Proposal Template
- Request for Quotation Template
- Supplementary Examination Checklist
- Vendor List & Evaluate Tool
- Vendor List Validation Tool
- Vendor Selection Criteria Guide