Develop a Web Experience Management Strategy
Your web presence is your organization’s face to the world: support it with best-in-class tools and technologies for Web Experience Management.Book This Workshop
Selecting and implementing a web experience management (WEM) platform without a plan can result in:
- Misalignment with Marketing’s requirements.
- A platform that frustrates prospective and current customers, leading to lost revenue.
- Rework caused by improper deployment.
- Wasted investment.
- Poor adoption and high operational costs.
Upfront planning for WEM selection and deployment leads to:
- A deployed, cost-effective platform that is in lockstep with the needs of Marketing and other stakeholder groups.
- A platform that provides cutting edge capabilities for customer interaction.
- High adoption rates and low maintenance costs.
- A deployment that does not require overhauls every year.
Book Your Workshop
Onsite Workshops offer an easy way to accelerate your project. If you are unable to do the project yourself, and a Guided Implementation isn’t enough, we offer low-cost onsite delivery of our Project Workshops. We take you through every phase of your project and ensure that you have a road map in place to complete your project successfully.Book Now
Module 1: Launch the WEM Selection Project
- Discuss the general project overview for the WEM selection.
Key Benefits Achieved
- Launch of your WEM selection project.
- Development of your organization’s WEM requirements.
|1.1||Facilitation of activities from the Launch the WEM Project and Collect Requirements phase, including project scoping and resource planning.||
|1.2||Conduct overview of the WEM market landscape, trends, and vendors.||
|1.3||Conduct process mapping for selected marketing processes.||
|1.4||Interview business stakeholders.||
|1.5||Prioritize WEM functional requirements.||
Module 2: Plan the Procurement and Implementation Process
- Plan the procurement and the implementation of the WEM solution.
Key Benefits Achieved
- Selection of a WEM solution.
- A plan for implementing the selected WEM solution.
|2.1||Complete marketing process mapping with business stakeholders.||
|2.2||Interview IT staff and project team, identify technical requirements for the WEM suite, and document high-level solution requirements.||
|2.3||Perform a use-case scenario assessment, review use-case scenario results, identify use-case alignment, and review the WEM Vendor Landscape vendor profiles and performance.||
|2.4||Create a custom vendor shortlist and investigate additional vendors for exploration in the marketplace.||
|2.5||Meet with project manager to discuss results and action items.||