Webinar: Tech Trends 2021: Thriving Through Disruptive Change
The pandemic and the economic fallout that it brought caused many businesses to go bankrupt, unable to adapt to the disruption of shutting down physical operations and interacting with customers and employees digitally. It’s the latest reminder that to survive in today’s economy, organizations must build resilience to withstand the next major market disruption. To thrive, they must create the capabilities that will seize on the opportunities brought by change.
In our Tech Trends 2021 Report we’ll explore three trends that help create resilience in the face of disruption:
- Digital sustainability – apply technology towards the goal of achieving cost savings in energy reductions and reduced carbon emissions.
- Machine learning by design – make machine learning a core part of your value proposition.
- Self-sovereign cloud – maintain maximum control over your infrastructure with encryption, data sovereignty compliance, and optimal infrastructure.
We’ll also examine three trends that create a flexible enterprise for the future:
- Distributed autonomous organizations – break away from the work hub model and strengthen your organizational network to create a platform for success.
- Venture architecture – define the capability for continuous reinvention from within.
- Citizen developer 2.0 – make technology solutions outside of the IT department a reality with no-code and low-code tools that take advantage of machine learning.