Threat Landscape Briefing – February 2022
In this month’s briefing we explore:
- Hackers Have Begun Adapting to Wider Use of Multifactor Authentication (1:05)
- Canada’s Cyberspy Agency Warns of Russian Cyberattacks on Critical Infrastructure (3:05)
- Cybersecurity Risks at This Year's Olympics and Super Bowl (4:13)
- Data Breaches Can Be Good for Your Corporate Brand (5:29)
- 17 Serious New Security Threats Found in Google Chrome (6:53)
If you have a question or would like to receive these monthly briefings via email, submit a request here.