- You’ve been promoted from within to the role of CIO.
- You’ve been hired externally to take on the role of CIO.
- Foundational understanding must be achieved before you start. Hit the ground running before day one by using company documents and initial discussions to pin down the company’s type and mode.
- Listen before you act (usually). In most situations, executives benefit from listening to peers and staff before taking action.
- Identify quick wins early and often. Fix problems as soon as you recognize them to set the tone for your tenure.
Impact and Result
- Collaborate to collect the details needed to identify the right mode for your organization and determine how it will influence your plan.
- Use Info-Tech’s diagnostic tools to align your vision with that of business executives and form a baseline for future reference.
After each Info-Tech experience, we ask our members to quantify the real-time savings, monetary impact, and project improvements our research helped them achieve. See our top member experiences for this blueprint and what our clients have to say.
Average $ Saved
Average Days Saved