THIS CONTENT IS OUT OF DATEThis content is retired but we have related up-to-date content below.
The massive growth in the number and variety of IoT devices will increase complexity for managing them and create new concerns. If not well managed, complexity will produce more problems than benefits.
Effective management of IoT resources starts in three critical areas:
- Prepare Your People. Get to know what roles and responsibilities are needed to manage your IoT. Learn how to identify the skills needed to manage your IoT.
- Integrate With Your Processes. Learn how to leverage your current infrastructure and operations processes to manage IoT. Learn the role that Service Desk can plan in managing IoT.
- Identify Standards. Identify the applications, tools, protocols, and standards needed to manage IoT.
- Our IoT management primer will help you identify the extent of IT challenges and solutions around the areas of people, processes, and standards.
- With our blueprint you will establish the starting point and direction for reaping the business benefits, value, and ROI of IoT.
- Our plan will show you how to manage the massive scale of IoT growth in your infrastructure.
- With our approach you will find out how to manage the risks around your IoT deployment.
- Learn how properly managing IoT can help you grow your business with new services and products.
Talk to our analyst about this research
Be recognized for your expertise! Participate in an expert interview with one of our analysts and we will acknowledge your contribution in an upcoming publication.
Each interview lasts approximately 30 minutes to 1 hour and provides you with the opportunity to share your best practices, opinions, tools or templates with your peers.