- Understanding what you should be working on is a challenge when so many initiatives compete for so little time.
- Separating fluff from real, impactful trends is difficult – and vendors are no help.
- Articulating how changes in IT impact what Infrastructure needs to work on is a persistent challenge that can make or break the success of initiatives.
- The cloud changes how we do IT. The fact that pretty much every IT organization has moved to the cloud has implications for the decisions that infrastructure professionals need to make.
- An increasingly connected world facilitates the Internet of Things. It requires a modern network and enables automation. It fundamentally alters backup and data protection. Finally, it necessitates multiple cloud providers.
Impact and Result
- List of top priorities.
- Impact of top priorities on people, process, and technology.
- Understanding of how changes in the technology environment impact the way people work.
Talk to an Analyst
Our analyst calls are focused on helping our members use the research we produce, and our experts will guide you to successful project completion.
Book an Analyst Call on this topic.
You can start as early as tomorrow morning. Our analysts will explain the process in your first call.
Get advice from a subject matter expert.
Each call will focus on explaining the material and helping you to plan your project, interpret and analyze the results of each project step, and setting the direction for your next project step.
After each Info-Tech experience, we ask our members to quantify the real time savings, monetary impact, and project improvements our research helped them achieve. See our top member experiences for this Blueprint, and what our clients have to say.