The ways you measure success as a business are based on the typical business environment, but during a crisis like a pandemic, the business environment is rapidly changing or significantly different.
- How do you assess the scope of the risk?
- How do you quickly align your team to manage new risks?
- How do you remain flexible enough to adapt to a rapidly changing situation?
Measure what you have the data for and focus on managing the impacts to your employees, customers, and suppliers. Be willing to make decisions based on imperfect data. Don’t forget to keep an eye on the long-term objectives and remember that how you act now can reflect on your business for years to come.
Impact and Result
Use Info-Tech’s approach to:
- Quickly assess the risk and identify critical items to manage.
- Communicate what your decisions are based on so teams can either quickly align or challenge conclusions made from the data.
- Quickly adjust your measures based on new information or changing circumstances.
- Use the tools you already have and keep it simple.
This guided implementation is a six call advisory process.
Guided Implementation #1 - Methodology
Call #1 - Scope the need to create a temporary crisis dashboard and review methodology.
Guided Implementation #2 - Consider your organizational goals
Call #1 - Determine short-term desirable outcomes.
Call #2 - Prioritize short-term and longer-term goals.
Guided Implementation #3 - Build a temporary data collection and dashboard method
Call #1 - Determine data collection, review, and action planning.
Guided Implementation #4 - Implement a cadence for review and action