THIS CONTENT IS OUT OF DATEThis content is retired but we have related up-to-date content below.
- Small enterprises are common targets of cyber-attacks due to their size and security practices.
- Security is not commonly viewed on a strategic level and is generally centered around technical protection measures.
- Firefighting IT practices cause security planning and capabilities to not address critical vulnerabilities and threats to the organization's information.
- It is difficult to keep protection measures up to date and adequate against external threats that are increasing in volume, intelligence, and complexity.
An overwhelming amount of small businesses believe that they do not need security because they have nothing worth stealing. This could not be farther from the truth. In fact, over 90% of data breaches impact small businesses.
Impact and Result
- Support IT in better protecting the organization’s information.
- Improve the organization’s awareness, communication, and plans for information security.
- Enable IT leaders to build an information security strategy that balances business needs with the risks from the external threat landscape.
Talk to an Analyst
Our analyst calls are focused on helping our members use the research we produce, and our experts will guide you to successful project completion.
Book an Analyst Call on this topic.
You can start as early as tomorrow morning. Our analysts will explain the process in your first call.
Get advice from a subject matter expert.
Each call will focus on explaining the material and helping you to plan your project, interpret and analyze the results of each project step, and setting the direction for your next project step.