Create an EA Strategy to Articulate the Value Proposition of the EA Function
Maximize the likelihood of EA success by creating a strategy founded on a sponsored value proposition that communicates EA’s expected contribution to the business.
EA can provide numerous benefits, but only an effective EA strategy will help you commit to delivering the most relevant benefits to your organization.
- Business and technology planning can no longer happen in isolation of one another. Organizations need a strategic planning function to align business and technology.
- Increased short-term decision making and agility requires improved investment guidance. The potential for the IT budget to grow unchecked has increased. Organizations require a way to make better investment decisions.
- The value of EA is often not understood by organizational stakeholders. Organizational stakeholders have limited input into EA’s mandate and are skeptical of its purpose.
- Our program delivers a structured approach to creating an EA value proposition. The proposition is derived from an assessment of enterprise needs and an understanding of the business direction.
- Following our methodology will help you establish the EA fundamentals necessary to guide and support the decisions and operations of the EA function.
- Identify the necessary services that EA has to provide in order to deliver on the articulated value proposition.
Talk to our analyst about this Research
Be recognized for your expertise! Participate in an expert interview with one of our analysts and we will showcase your contribution on our upcoming Info-Tech Client Hall Of Fame.
Each interview lasts approximately 30 minutes to 1 hour and provides you with the opportunity to share your best practices, opinions, tools or templates with your peers.