- Keeping track of the multiple and frequently changing work arrangements on your team.
- Ensuring you have a fast and easy way to keep an up-to-date record of where and how employees are working.
- During these critical times, keeping track of employees’ work status doesn’t have to be complicated – the right tool is one that does the job.
- Keeping track of your employees is a health and safety issue – deployed well, it is an aid in keeping the business running and an additional communication channel, not a sign of lack of trust.
Impact and Result
- An Excel spreadsheet is all you need to ensure you have a way to record work arrangements that can change by the day.
- An easy-to-use tool means minimal administrative overhead to ensuring you have this critical information at hand.
After each Info-Tech experience, we ask our members to quantify the real-time savings, monetary impact, and project improvements our research helped them achieve. See our top member experiences for this blueprint and what our clients have to say.