- Consumer, customer, employee, and partner behavior has changed; new needs have arisen as a result of COVID-19. Entire business models had to be rethought and revised – in real time with no warning.
- And worse, no one knows when (or even if) the pandemic will end. The world and the economy will continue to be highly uncertain, unpredictable, and vulnerable for some time.
- Business leaders need to continue experimenting to stay in business, protect employees and supply chains, manage financial obligations, allay consumer and employee fears, rebuild confidence, and protect trust.
- How do organizations know whether their new business tactics are working?
- We can learn many lessons from those who have survived and are succeeding.
- They have one thing in common though – they rely on data and analytics to help people think and know how to respond, evaluate effectiveness of new business tactics, uncover emerging trends to feed innovation, and minimize uncertainty and risk.
- This mini-blueprint highlights organizations and use cases where data, analytics, and AI deliver tangible business and human value now and in the future.
Impact and Result
- Learn from the pandemic survivors and super-achievers so that you too can hit the ground running in the new normal. Even better – go beyond survival, like many of them have done. Create your future by leveraging and scaling up your data and analytics investments. It is not (yet) too late, and Info-Tech can help.
This content is exclusive to members.
Get instant access by signing up!