Architect Your Big Data Environment
Make big data real by finding the right approach in the big world of big data.
- Organizations may understand the transformative potential of a big data initiative, but they struggle to make the transition from the awareness of its importance to identifying a concrete use case for a pilot project.
- The big data ecosystem is crowded and confusing, and a lack of understanding of it may cause paralysis for organizations.
- Don’t panic, and make use of the resources you already have. The skills, tools, and infrastructure for big data can break any budget quickly, but before making rash decisions, start with the resources you have in-house.
- Big data as a service (BDaaS) is making big waves. BDaaS removes many of the hurdles associated with implementing a big data strategy and vastly lowers the barrier of entry.
Impact and Result
- Follow Info-Tech’s methodology for understanding the types of modern approaches to big data tools, and then determining which approach style makes the most sense for your organization.
- Based on your big data use case, create a plan for getting started with big data tools that takes into account the backing of the use case, the organization’s priorities, and resourcing available.
- Put a repeatable framework in place for creating a comprehensive big data tool environment that will help you decide on the necessary tools to help you realize the value from your big data use case and scale for the future.
Architect Your Big Data Environment Research & Tools
Start here – read the Executive Brief
Read our concise Executive
Brief to find out why you should find your optimal approach to big data tools,
review Info-Tech’s methodology, and understand the ways we can support you in
completing this project.
1. Plant the foundations of your big data tool architecture
Identify your big data use case and your current
2. Weigh your big data architecture decision criteria
your capacity for big data tools, as well as the level of customizability and
security needed for your solution to help justify your implementation style
3. Determine your approach to implementing big data tools
Analyze the three big data implementation styles, select your approach, and complete the execution plan for your big data initiative.