- The use of AI and machine learning (ML) has gained momentum as organizations evaluate the potential applications of AI to enhance the customer experience, improve operational efficiencies, and automate business processes.
- Growing applications of AI have reinforced concerns about ethical, fair, and responsible use of the technology that assists or replaces human decision making.
- Implementing AI systems requires careful management of the AI lifecycle, governing data, and machine learning model to prevent unintentional outcomes not only to an organization’s brand reputation but, more importantly, to workers, individuals, and society.
- When adopting AI, it is important to have a strong ethical and risk management framework surrounding its use.
Impact and Result
- AI governance enables management, monitoring, and control of all AI activities within an organization.
After each Info-Tech experience, we ask our members to quantify the real-time savings, monetary impact, and project improvements our research helped them achieve. See our top member experiences for this blueprint and what our clients have to say.
Average $ Saved
Average Days Saved