The facilitation guide contains instructions to facilitating several activities aligned to each area of the IDEA Model to target your approach directly to your team’s results.
Included in the activities are:
- Determining roles and responsibilities on the team
- Creating a decision-making model that outlines levels of authority and how makes the decisions
- Completing a team communication flow assessment that highlights the communication flow on the team and where there might be bottlenecks
- Building a communication poster that articulates what method will be used to share the different information / exchange within the team
- Completing a psychological safety worksheet to identify what actions can be taken to create a safe atmosphere on the team