RETIRED CONTENTPlease note that the content on this page is retired. This content is not maintained and may contain information or links that are out of date.
Automated functional testing solutions can offer measurable advantages to many small enterprises. An appropriate tool can improve the efficiency of quality assurance (QA) testing during development, bring software to production faster, and save on long-term overhead costs. Info-Tech recently evaluated five of the leading automated functional testing products. One of the evaluated products is Seapine Software QA Wizard Pro.
This evaluation discusses:
- Current market conditions and trends for automated functional testing.
- An overview of the Seapine Software QA product line.
- Product background and direction of QA Wizard Pro.
- Key features.
- Licensing, support, and pricing information.
- Distinguishing strengths and weaknesses.
- Recommendations for next steps in the vendor selection process.
Review QA Wizard Pro to determine if it can benefit QA efforts in the small enterprise.