Select and Implement a Web Experience Management Solution
Your website is your company’s face to the world: select a best-of-breed platform for ensuring you make a rock-star impression with your prospects and customers!
Selecting and implementing a WEM platform without a plan can result in:
- Misalignment with Marketing’s requirements.
- A platform that frustrates prospective and current customers, leading to lost revenue.
- Rework caused by improper deployment.
- Wasted investment.
- Poor adoption and high operational costs.
Upfront planning for WEM selection and deployment leads to:
- A deployed, cost-effective platform that is in lockstep with the needs of Marketing and other stakeholder groups.
- A platform that provides cutting edge capabilities for customer interaction.
- High adoption rates and low maintenance costs.
- A deployment that does not require overhauls every year.
Module 1: Launch of the WEM Selection Project
- Discuss the general project overview for the WEM selection.
Key Benefits Achieved
- Launch of your WEM selection project.
- Development of your organization’s WEM requirements.
|1.1||Facilitation of activities from the Launch the WEM Project and Collect Requirements phase, including project scoping and resource planning.||
|1.2||Conduct overview of the WEM market landscape, trends, and vendors.||
|1.3||Conduct process mapping for selected marketing processes.||
|1.4||Interview business stakeholders.||
|1.5||Prioritize WEM functional requirements.||
Module 2: Plan the Procurement and Implementation Process
- Plan the procurement and the implementation of the WEM solution.
Key Benefits Achieved
- Selection of a WEM solution.
- A plan for implementing the selected WEM solution.
|2.1||Complete marketing process mapping with business stakeholders.||
|2.2||Interview IT staff and project team, identify technical requirements for the WEM suite, and document high-level solution requirements.||
|2.3||Perform a use-case scenario assessment, review use-case scenario results, identify use-case alignment, and review the WEM Vendor Landscape vendor profiles and performance.||
|2.4||Create a custom vendor shortlist and investigate additional vendors for exploration in the marketplace.||
|2.5||Meet with project manager to discuss results and action items.||