Recognize the Value and Work of Your Small Enterprise IT Team
How to say thank you to your team who may often feel that they are working a thankless job.
The cost of employee disengagement may be far more costly than you may think, including:
- Turnover cost
- Disengagement cost
- Low customer service
- Lower morale in the office
There are many immediate and long-term benefits from instituting a employee reward and recognition program, including:
- Increases in productivity
- Increases in employee morale
- Lower employee turnover
- Creation of a peer-to-peer recognition culture
Module 1: Build Your Recognition Program
- Understand the keys to a successful recognition program.
- Identify pains related to recognition and define tactics to mitigate these pains.
- Define key behaviors to recognize.
- Determine right-sized recognition tactics to recognize positive behaviors.
- Build recognition toolkits to make recognition easy.
Key Benefits Achieved
- Defined program vision statement.
- Identified metrics.
- Clearly defined behaviors that you will recognize.
- Determined recognition tactics.
- A personalized recognition toolkit to provide to management.
|1.1||Identify recognition characteristics.||
|1.2||Build recognition vision statement.||
|1.3||Analyze current state.||
|1.4||Define key metrics.||
|1.5||Determine recognition behaviors.||
|1.7||Build recognition toolkit.||