Prepare for Your Tribal Nation’s IT Organizational Design
Identify context and develop foundational knowledge around IT organizational design.Book This Workshop
Tribal nations face common challenges around IT organizational design.
- Common challenges that tribal nations face around IT organizational design include regulatory, environmental, economic, and political influences.
- Too often, IT organizational placement and design is not a conscious decision but an operating environment that developed over periods of rapid growth and change.
- IT organizations that are not well-placed or well-designed find it more difficult to achieve and sustain peak performance and reach maximum levels of maturity.
This workshop will walk you through strategic decision-making topics to explore and document before the IT placement and organization design process.
- Identify and document rules, regulations, and compacts that influence the IT organization’s current state and differentiate between actual and perceived influencing forces.
- Explore and document key areas of focus for IT organization placement and design within your unique tribal nation.
- Analyze key areas of focus against the IT organization’s current state and gain an understanding of the implications for IT organization placement and design.
Book Your Workshop
Onsite Workshops offer an easy way to accelerate your project. If you are unable to do the project yourself, and a Guided Implementation isn’t enough, we offer low-cost onsite delivery of our Project Workshops. We take you through every phase of your project and ensure that you have a road map in place to complete your project successfully.Book Now
Module 1: Understand Tribal Nation Context Around IT Organizational Design
- To understand the tribal nation context around IT organizational design.
Key Benefits Achieved
- A heightened understanding of the business implications on IT organizational design.
|1.1||Document influencing forces.||
|1.2||Explore unique considerations.||
|1.3||Document tribal nation implications on IT.||
|1.4||Complete stakeholder power map and draft authority matrix.||
Module 2: Analyze and Communicate Tribal Nation IT Organizational Foundational Knowledge
- Key areas of focus play a vital role in determining the potential value and impact of your tribal nation’s IT organizational design.
Key Benefits Achieved
- Define and document key areas of focus for your tribal nation’s IT placement and design.
- Leverage these areas of focus in decision making and communicating to IT and throughout your tribal nation to strengthen your rationale for moving forward.
|2.1||Define key areas of focus.||
|2.2||Understand the operating model context.||
|2.3||Finalize authority matrix.||
|2.4||Create communication plan.||