Optimize an Enterprise Collaboration Strategy
Make sure IT is an enabler – not an impediment – to effective employee collaboration.
Immature or non-existent collaboration strategy causes:
- Employees to circumvent IT to procure their own tools
- Wasted time dealing with collaboration requests on a case-by-case basis
An enterprise collaboration strategy leads to:
- Equipping a knowledge-intensive organization with the right tools to collaborate
- Increased employee ideation/innovation, knowledge sharing, and team productivity
- Reduced duplication of effort and lost time hunting for information
Module 1: Lay the Foundation for Successful Collaboration
- Understand how social collaboration (friend-of-a-friend networks) can enable superior team performance.
- Receive an overview of the benefits of effective collaboration: hard cost reductions, increased team productivity, and improved knowledge sharing.
Key Benefits Achieved
- Assessed your current maturity and readiness for enterprise collaboration optimization across senior management, IT, and end users.
- Created an effective strategy for enterprise collaboration by pattern matching repeatable employee-use patterns, rather than tools, to produce collaboration solutions that effectively blend social and traditional collaboration.
|1.1||Make the Case for Enterprise Collaboration||
|1.2||Review Major Trends in Enterprise Collaboration||
|1.3||Assess Current State and Organization Readiness||
|1.4||Improve Organization Readiness||
Module 2: Build a Plan for Collaboration to Ensure Adoption
- Create a comprehensive enterprise collaboration strategy through the use of pattern matching.
Key Benefits Achieved
- Review the current collaboration product market to make sound upgrade and/or procurement decisions from the options of collaboration platform vendors. Pay particular attention to social workflow management and cloud file storage solutions.
- Encourage a culture of collaboration across the organization to effectively implement collaboration solutions that resonate with end users, develop high uptake, and deliver concrete business value.
|2.1||Review Collaboration Pattern Matching Methodology and Examples||
|2.2||Identify Your Organization’s Collaboration Patterns||
|2.3||Develop Strategies for Adoption||
|2.4||Build an Enterprise Collaboration Business Plan||