Mitigate Key IT Employee Knowledge Loss
Transfer IT Knowledge before it’s gone.
Losing knowledge will undermine your organization’s strategy through:
- Inefficiency due to “reinvention of the wheel”
- Loss of competitive advantage
- Reduced capacity to innovate
- Increased vulnerability
Creating a knowledge transfer roadmap will allow you to:
- Build a strategic roadmap to retain and share knowledge in your IT organization.
- Build a fit-for-purpose strategy for knowledge transfer based on your organization’s business goals.
- Select knowledge transfer tactics based on the type of information and the knowledge source’s risk profile.
- Increase departmental efficiencies through increased collaboration.
- Retain key IT knowledge.
- Improve junior employee engagement by creating development opportunities with senior staff.