Losing knowledge will undermine your organization’s strategy through:
- Inefficiency due to “reinvention of the wheel”
- Loss of competitive advantage
- Reduced capacity to innovate
- Increased vulnerability
Creating a knowledge transfer roadmap will allow you to:
- Build a strategic roadmap to retain and share knowledge in your IT organization.
- Build a fit-for-purpose strategy for knowledge transfer based on your organization’s business goals.
- Select knowledge transfer tactics based on the type of information and the knowledge source’s risk profile.
- Increase departmental efficiencies through increased collaboration.
- Retain key IT knowledge.
- Improve junior employee engagement by creating development opportunities with senior staff.
Book Your Workshop
Onsite Workshops offer an easy way to accelerate your project. If you are unable to do the project yourself, and a Guided Implementation isn’t enough, we offer low-cost onsite delivery of our Project Workshops. We take you through every phase of your project and ensure that you have a road map in place to complete your project successfully.Book Now