Identify and Reduce Agile Contract Risk
Discover the differences between Agile and non-Agile contracts and how to protect yourself.Book This Workshop
Failure to understand the differences between Agile contract provisions and traditional or waterfall contract provisions subjects a reviewer/negotiator to:
- Unnecessary or surprise payment obligations.
- An inability to terminate the contract when appropriate.
- A lack of a meeting of the minds.
- Focusing on the wrong issues when negotiating.
Understanding what provisions to focus on for an Agile contract allows for:
- Better flexibility for the customer.
- Increased awareness of potential risks.
- Avoiding contracts full of Agile buzzwords without employing actual Agile principles.
- Creating an Agile work environment for the project.
Book Your Workshop
Onsite Workshops offer an easy way to accelerate your project. If you are unable to do the project yourself, and a Guided Implementation isn’t enough, we offer low-cost onsite delivery of our Project Workshops. We take you through every phase of your project and ensure that you have a road map in place to complete your project successfully.Book Now
Module 1: Identify and Evaluate Options
To understand Agile-specific contract clauses, to improve risk identification, and to be more effective at negotiating Agile contract terms.
Key Benefits Achieved
- Increased awareness of how Agile contract provisions are different from traditional or waterfall contracts in 12 key areas.
- Understanding available options.
- Understanding the impact of being too prescriptive.
|1.1||Review the Agile Contract Playbook-Checklist.||
|1.2||Review 12 contract provisions and reinforce key learnings with exercises.||