Develop an Optimal Sports Betting Approach
Move the line odds in your favor by building and selecting the right sports betting model for your operation.Book This Workshop
Your organization is missing out on opportunities that can come with a sportsbook.
- Your competitors have already made an effort to establish their own sportsbook.
- The number of vendors in the space is overwhelming.
- You are unsure what the right fit for your operation might be to minimize losses and increase revenue.
A sportsbook would provide your organization with increased benefits and opportunities.
- Gain access to the millennial market.
- Generate new forms of revenue.
- Remain competitive with your market offering.
Book Your Workshop
Onsite Workshops offer an easy way to accelerate your project. If you are unable to do the project yourself, and a Guided Implementation isn’t enough, we offer low-cost onsite delivery of our Project Workshops. We take you through every phase of your project and ensure that you have a road map in place to complete your project successfully.Book Now
Module 1: Sportsbook Business Model Understanding and Selection
- Understand the characteristics that define the sports betting business models and select a business model for your sportsbook.
Key Benefits Achieved
- Gain insight into the primary characteristics that define a sportsbook.
- Gain awareness into how your tolerance for each characteristic will impact your business model.
- Learn what other businesses are doing.
|1.1||Assess current challenges and drivers.||
|1.2||Review your organization’s tolerance toward each characteristic.||
|1.3||Conduct a strategic analysis and use the Sports Betting Business Model Selection Tool.||
Module 2: Sportsbook Vendor Evaluation and Solicitation
- Be prepared to go to market with an RFP and have the resources needed to get your organization through the RFP and contract negotiation process.
Key Benefits Achieved
- Clear and objective insight into the different vendors that operate in the sports betting space.
- A series of tools and templates that can be used to get through the process of selecting a vendor.
|2.1||Review the Sports Betting Vendor Landscape and use the shortlist tool.||
|2.2||Conduct requirements gathering.||
|2.3||Map the customer journey.||
|2.4||Create an RFP.||