Decide if You Are Ready for SAFe
Approach the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) with open eyes and an open wallet.Book This Workshop
Organizations need to scale Agile delivery, but scaling is very difficult:
- Waterfall delivery is too slow and risky to match today’s organizational needs.
- Scrum is effective at the small team level; however, it does not scale effectively.
- Selecting the wrong scaled Agile framework can reduce productivity and value delivery during the prolonged implementation period.
Developing a fit-for-purpose scaled framework can improve enterprise agility, cross-team dependencies, and value realization:
- SAFe provides multiple frameworks to scale according to the size and complexity of each organization.
- SAFe has a wealth of supporting resources and implementation partners to aid in your transformation.
- Organizations who complete the SAFe transformation report measurable improvements in software delivery.
Book Your Workshop
Onsite Workshops offer an easy way to accelerate your project. If you are unable to do the project yourself, and a Guided Implementation isn’t enough, we offer low-cost onsite delivery of our Project Workshops. We take you through every phase of your project and ensure that you have a road map in place to complete your project successfully.Book Now
Module 1: Understand where SAFe fits into delivery methodologies and SDLCs
- Understand what is driving your proposed SAFe transformation and if it is the right framework for your organization.
Key Benefits Achieved
- Better understanding of your scaled agile needs and drivers
|1.1||Define your primary drivers for SAFe.||
|1.2||Create your own list of pros and cons of SAFe.||
Module 2: Determine if you are ready for SAFe
- Identify factors influencing a SAFe implementation and ensure teams are aware and prepared.
Key Benefits Achieved
- Starting understanding of your organization’s readiness to implement a SAFe framework
|2.1||Assess your Agile readiness.||
|2.2||Define enablers and blockers of scaling Agile delivery.||
|2.3||Estimate your SAFe implementation risk.||
|2.4||Start your SAFe implementation plan.||