Create a Culture of Recognition to Propel IT Performance
Establish informal recognition to drive engagement, improve retention, and increase productivity.
An non-existent or insufficient recognition program can result in:
- Disengaged employees.
- Reduced job satisfaction.
- Employee frustration.
A culture of recognition leads to:
- A clear understanding of business values and goals.
- Engaged, satisfied employees.
- Increased retention.
- A means to attract new talent.
Module 1: Build Your Recognition Program
- Understand the keys to a successful recognition program.
- Identify pains related to recognition and define tactics to mitigate these pains.
- Define key behaviors to recognize.
- Determine right-sized recognition tactics to recognize positive behaviors.
- Build recognition toolkits to make recognition easy.
Key Benefits Achieved
- Defined program vision statement.
- Identified metrics.
- Clearly defined behaviors that you will recognize.
- Determined recognition tactics.
- A personalized recognition toolkit to provide to management.
|1.1||Identify recognition characteristics.||
|1.2||Identify current pains.||
|1.3||Build recognition vision statement.||
|1.4||Analyze current state.||
|1.5||Define key metrics.||
|1.6||Determine recognition behaviors.||
|1.8||Build recognition toolkit.||