By completing this training, the organization addresses:
- New manager burnout
- Team inefficiencies and low morale
- Productivity and retention issues
Complete this training program to:
- Enable new managers to thrive in the transition from individual contributor to manager.
- Help experienced managers stay current with leadership best practices.
Book Your Workshop
Onsite Workshops offer an easy way to accelerate your project. If you are unable to do the project yourself, and a Guided Implementation isn’t enough, we offer low-cost onsite delivery of our Project Workshops. We take you through every phase of your project and ensure that you have a road map in place to complete your project successfully.Book Now
Module 1: Build a Better Manager
Attend training on the specific topics necessary for each individual management team.
- Master Time
- Your Role in the Organization
- Your Role in Decision Making
- Manage Conflict Constructively
- Effective Communication
- Performance Management
- Coaching & Feedback
Key Benefits Achieved
Managers learn about best practices, practice their application, and formulate individual skill development plans.
|Training on one topic per day, for four days (selected from a pool of eight possible topics)