Automate Testing to Get More Done
Drive software delivery throughput and quality confidence by extending your automation test coverage.
Haphazardly implementing and managing your automated test can lead to:
- High maintenance and operational costs for your automated tests.
- False positives and negatives because of poorly prepared test data and environments.
- Stressing existing bottlenecks in your software delivery and testing pipeline.
Taking a strategic approach to your automated testing practice can:
- Develop your foundation with good practices tailored to your situation.
- Instill accountability for software quality assurance in non-dedicated tester roles.
- Collaborate on the direction, maturity, and management of your automated testing toolsets.
Module 1: Adopt Good Automated Testing Practices
- Understand the goals of and your vision for your automated testing practice.
- Develop your automated testing foundational practices.
- Adopt good practices for each test type.
Key Benefits Achieved
- Level set automated testing expectations and objectives.
- Learn the key practices needed to mature and streamline your automated testing across all test types.
|1.1||Build a foundation.||
|1.2||Automate your test types.||