Comprehensive Software Reviews to make better IT decisions
Adobe Deepens Ties With Microsoft and LinkedIn to Enhance Account-Based Experiences
Adobe announced at Adobe Summit 2019 that it is deepening its partnership with Microsoft, leveraging LinkedIn as a data source within Adobe Experience Cloud to provide insights and recommend account actions for B2B sales use cases.
Adobe and Microsoft have maintained a longstanding partnership in the customer experience management space, with the former supplying best-in-class marketing capabilities to augment the latter’s CRM offering (Dynamics 365). Following Microsoft’s acquisition of LinkedIn, it was only a matter of time before LinkedIn integration factored into the partnership. Included in the announcement:
- Real-time data from Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales and LinkedIn’s Matched Audiences can now be integrated into Marketo Engage (a recent Adobe acquisition for B2B marketing automation) to provide a richer view of contacts and influencers within an account.
- Adobe Audience Manager (Adobe’s data management platform) will now be able to incorporate data from LinkedIn to drive contact-based campaigns and inform targeted media buys.
- Marketo Account Profiling’s capability will be able to make use of richer contact profiles to better support predictive modeling and recommend account-based actions.
Ingesting social data to augment customer profiles in CRM is nothing new, but Info-Tech predicts that bringing this capability into a best-in-class marketing management suite like Adobe Experience Cloud will enhance the value proposition of the solution for B2B marketers. This announcement also represents the further evolution of the partnership between Microsoft and Adobe, and signals that Microsoft is continuing to explore new ways to leverage its LinkedIn acquisition to its fullest potential.
- Adobe is a top-tier player for marketing enablement; Microsoft is well known for Dynamics 365 on the CRM side.
- The two firms are strengthening their partnership by building LinkedIn integration into Marketo Engage (a recent Adobe acquisition).
- Augmenting account and contact profiles with social data is a savvy move that enhances the value proposition for B2B marketers.
Want to Know More?
Conversational user interfaces (UIs) aim to replace traditional point-and-click user interfaces with natural language touchpoints. At OpenWorld 2019, Oracle announced several improvements to its conversational UI, Oracle Digital Assistant.
Constant Contact – a popular vendor for SMB email marketing – recently announced the launch of a suite of tools geared towards SEO and social media marketing for small businesses. The move marks a strong direction to double-down on the SMB segment.
Adobe has achieved near-monopoly status in the world of graphic/web design through the massive adoption of its Creative Suite product set. Far too often customers are focusing on the subscription price when there is much more value to be obtained through optimizing product selection and proactive management of end-users’ software usage.
Oracle introduced its new “Redwood” UX at Oracle OpenWorld 2019, promising a better – and more consistent – user experience across the bulk of its enterprise application offerings.
Artificial Intelligence Takes the Stage at Oracle OpenWorld as a Major Bet for the Enterprise Software Giant
Artificial intelligence (AI) has been a key focus area of investment for major enterprise application vendors, and Oracle is no exception. At Oracle OpenWorld 2019, Oracle promulgated its vision for leveraging AI across its broad product portfolio.
Adobe is a pillar within the marketing orchestration and customer experience management space. By partnering with enterprise integration vendor Software AG, the pair hope to help their customers make better use of their data to drive actionable marketing insights.
Adobe announced at Adobe Summit 2019 the launch of Adobe Commerce Cloud – a rebranding of its savvy acquisition of Magento. As part of the launch, Adobe highlighted strong integrations with Adobe Analytics, Adobe Marketing Cloud, and Adobe Advertising Cloud.
On March 6, 2019 Virtru, a data loss prevention (DLP) vendor specializing in encryption, was awarded Federal Risk and Authorization Management (FedRAMP) approval – the barrier to entry for use by governmental organizations.
Adobe is a pillar within the marketing orchestration and customer experience management space. Recently announced improvements to its personalization engine using AI will further augment its capabilities for creating strong customer experiences.