- Assisting in the selection or upgrading of a communications/PBX system.
- Addressing guest safety demands.
- Improving guest satisfaction.
- Increasing operational efficiencies
- Telephony is now a service and experience opportunity. To deliver on customer experience, organizations need to take a customer-centric approach to communications and transition from simply a call and contact center to an experience center.
- Integration and access with applications are the new normal. From a communications application perspective, a communications platform generally serves as the method of unification of customer service.
- Build a cohesive in-room strategy to address potentially competing technologies. In-room devices such as tablets, mobiles, TVs, and phones allow various ways for the guest to interact with hotel services but often have different user interfaces for identical functions (i.e. dining, wake-up).
Impact and Result
- Meet key corporate objectives and demonstrate real ROI enabled through a strategic hospitality communications approach.
- Be aware of key hospitality communications laws, requirements, and rating criteria.
- Maximize your investment by selecting a telephony solution that is adaptive to future innovations and compatible with existing needs.