- Large projects face more internal and external scrutiny, especially for public sector organizations.
- Many strategic projects today involve new technology, which can add complexity, time, and cost.
- Often projects experience compliance issues, delays, and budget overruns in implementation that are not diagnosed for root causes until a post-implementation review is done. The results, though beneficial, are reactive rather than proactive.
- Regular IV&V reviews enable continual feedback and improvement for the given project.
- Choose an advisor, not an auditor. While both would verify the same project parameters, stakeholders will prefer to engage with an advisor who will seek to improve project health rather than an auditor who will seek to report project gaps.
- Apply IV&V recommendations to improve ongoing project delivery.
Impact and Result
- Info-Tech’s four-step IV&V process will assist project sponsors and managers effectively facilitate large projects, demonstrate project health, and meet oversight and compliance requirements.
Talk to an Analyst
Our analyst calls are focused on helping our members use the research we produce, and our experts will guide you to successful project completion.
Book an Analyst Call on this topic.
You can start as early as tomorrow morning. Our analysts will explain the process in your first call.
Get advice from a subject matter expert.
Each call will focus on explaining the material and helping you to plan your project, interpret and analyze the results of each project step, and setting the direction for your next project step.