- With 90.9% of CXOs seeing IT as a firefighter and unable to execute and only 48% of stakeholders being supporters of IT, IT leadership needs to understand where their stakeholders are unsatisfied with the quality of service they are receiving from IT.
- Gaming & Hospitality IT organizations continue to struggle with the effectiveness of the key processes of IT governance, IT strategy, requirements gathering, and project management. Understand important focus areas to address and gain insights into how your team compares against your peers.
- As integrated casino resort organizations continue to pursue top-line growth through digital and differentiated customer experiences, IT needs to measure and focus on prioritized processes, services, and skills to effectively address gaps in stakeholder expectations and value delivery.
Impact and Result
- Use the data and analysis from Info-Tech's 2018 Casino IT Benchmark Report to inform your IT strategic plan, organizational design, and security priorities.
- Understand which practices have the biggest impact on overall IT performance.
- Benchmark your integrated casino resort IT effectiveness and maturity against your peers.
This content is exclusive to members.
Get instant access by signing up!