Use this lightweight tool to prioritize and track timelines, owners, progress, and more for action items and projects. The fields in the tool are configurable and produce a visualization of projects/action items, timelines, priority, and their expected effort. In addition, you can include:
- A short description of each item on the roadmap
- Cost and effort estimates (high, medium, low)
- Risk of deferring each item on the roadmap
- Priority (high, medium, low)
- Owners (accountable for the action or project)
Use this tool to capture actions and projects that are identified in meetings and planning activities. You can use the outputs of this tool to inform a more rigorous and formal project planning process, identifying key steps, work streams, due dates, and more.