Use the Mentoring Program Guidelines template to help you document your mentoring program. Implementing a formal mentoring program helps mentees easily connect with a suitable mentor and adds a powerful interactive component to the overall employee developmental program.
The Mentoring Program Guidelines includes:
- A sample mentoring program description.
- General guidelines, including roles and responsibilities.
- Specific guidelines for mentors.
- Specific guidelines for mentees.
- Key benefits of mentoring.
- Recruitment information for the program.
Mentoring is an extremely effective tool that helps employees develop critical professional skills, bridge the knowledge gap in siloed organizations, and build rapport across teams.